JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Shipping is 20 bones to the west coast.

Not too shabby.

Wait a sec! Val #3 retired and sold OWS to Navy Arms? Fact or fiction?? Not that big of a deal I guess. NA is a decent company, but I musta missed the memo(?)

Edit: I guess it appears to be true. Both companies are using the same address and phone number. That's too bad. End of an era for their family I guess. Life goes on.

Last Edited:
If those are the ones with the NYPD springs and other "safety" BS budget an extra $25 in parts plus your time.

BTW.. Is 114 still on ice? Or is it permit time?

If those are the ones with the NYPD springs and other "safety" BS budget an extra $25 in parts plus your time.

BTW.. Is 114 still on ice? Or is it permit time?
On ice until the 13th, at least. The current TRO is good until the 17th so... if the judge holds off on a ruling after the 13th it could be extended at least another 4 days before a final determination.

The G22's are being sold out of West Virginia so maybe not too likely they are neutered, but you never know where they may have originated from, hu. The world is shrinking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top