JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

If you would rather spend your money locally this one appears to still be available for $450.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Warning to anyone considering buying one of these LEO trade-in Glocks, many of them have the "NYPD" disconnector and spring assy., which will makes the trigger pull extremely heavy. These parts are not hard to replace, but it will set you back another $25 or so and you will have to take your gun apart.

Personally I like disassembling guns, but I know a lot of guys who don't own any tools and don't care for it.

Warning to anyone considering buying one of these LEO trade-in Glocks, many of them have the "NYPD" disconnector and spring assy., which will makes the trigger pull extremely heavy. These parts are not hard to replace, but it will set you back another $25 or so and you will have to take your gun apart.

Personally I like disassembling guns, but I know a lot of guys who don't own any tools and don't care for it.
I picked up one of those LEO Aimsurplus G27's, a month or so ago, blue label box says 5.5 LBS trigger but I can't really tell if it seems heavier than that, maybe, don't have a trigger scale, It did come with a pimped out chrome extended slide release that I am putting back to OEM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews