JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found an ad in the back of my American Rifleman yesterday and it looked very interesting, so I thought I'd share it's called: Gatorskins and it appears to be a Very light weight fabric that is wind proof, nearly water proof, rear resistant and an excellent heat retaining material. Sounds to me like it's Clothing for all seasons and all people. They have Apparel for everyone, men, woman and kiddies.

They have a website as well as a Facebook page. I had trouble seeing the pictures on the website but, the Facebook page was nice and clear.

Ya might want to check it out.:),

Edit: Correct the problem with the Auto Correct function on my Kindle. It seems it simply doesn't understand 22nd Ammendment and it Truly Sucks at the anything Gun Related. It's really got a Liberal Vocabulary! Most have been programmed by an Ultra Liberal GEEKY guy/gal.:):):)

Last Edited:
Quartermaster; Thanks for Posting that I'm working on my Kindle and still haven't mastered all the tools yet. I'm pretty much Old School. I've still got a couple of Antique Typewriters, if you know what they are?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is their website:

www.navygadgets.com

They really seem to have a number of gadgets that would be very helpful around the house, around the Fishing Boat, around the Hunting Camp etc.

among other things there is a 1200X Spotting Scope and a Portable UV Lamp for killing those Nasty bugs that get into everything.

Give it a shot:rolleyes:.:):):)

A Thread Bump for both the Gator Skins and the 1200X Spotting Scope from the Navy Gadgets website. FWIW I am about to order one of their Basic Scope Packages for $18.95 including Free Shipping! I really don't need it but considering the price, my Bride even agreed it's a Great Bargain! And that's saying something!:):):)

Ok, is this real? I'm gonna order just to see.
I just placed my order for the $18.95 Scope and paid for it with PayPal* so I'll report back when it come in.

*PayPal says they won't honor any transactions that involve Firearms but they do it all the time. I just like to rub it in their faces.:):):) I'm Strange that way!:confused::confused::confused:

Last Edited:
I just took a look at their website and found they have a number of new and interesting Goodies for sale but I'm still waiting for my Scope to come in and I'll report back when it comes in.:):):)

Not sure how a thread about Gatorskins got turned into a plug for Navygadgets. Going to the latter's website, it looks like Chinese stuff.
@KKG, thanks for the OP -- I'll be in York, PA soon, the home of Gatorskins. Will see if I can stop by and sample the wares.

Just an update. I places my order on 22-2-19 and the Scope was just Shipped today. Sounds like it was out of Stock and they didn't bother to tell me. Not too sure about that Service!:mad::mad::mad:

After many emails, it looks like my Scope should be here shortly and the Price just might be Very Right.

I'll report back when it comes! It looks like they're going to do right by me. :):):)

I found an ad in the back of my American Rifleman yesterday and it looked very interesting, so I thought I'd share it's called: Gatorskins and it appears to be a Very light weight fabric that is wind proof, nearly water proof, rear resistant and an excellent heat retaining material. Sounds to me like it's Clothing for all seasons and all people.

Sounds like it'd come in handy in prison, too! :D

Not sure how a thread about Gatorskins got turned into a plug for Navygadgets. Going to the latter's website, it looks like Chinese stuff.
@KKG, thanks for the OP -- I'll be in York, PA soon, the home of Gatorskins. Will see if I can stop by and sample the wares.
Anything to Report??? :):):)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads