JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price is shipped to CON-US.
PM me if you're interested.

Garmin Epix Gen 2 Sapphire Outdoor/Adventure Watch
Garmin epix™ | Premium Outdoor Smartwatch
Black DLC Titanium w/ black silicone band
47mm face, sapphire glass, AMOLED color touch screen
heart rate monitor
GPS
32GB memory
on-board maps and navigation
music storage/sync/bluetooth play
uses Garmin quickfit 22mm watch bands
better battery life and stronger construction than any Apple watch
Comes with original box, manuals, original charger cord, and an aftermarket desktop charger "puck"

I bough this new in September 2022. It has been on my wrist pretty much every day since. The very edges of the bezel show a slight amount of finish wear (the pictures actually look worse than in person). The glass is pristine (the advantage of sapphire watch glass). Has a brand new "Graphite" silicon band installed, and the original black one is included in the box (used but still serviceable).

If you've used or followed the Garmin watches through their evolution, this was introduced last year as an alternative to the Fenix series of watches. It has the same sensors and features as the current Fenix watch, with the exception of a much brighter, clearer, and higher pixel AMOLED touch screen compared to the non-touch "transflective" screen on the Fenix. This means less battery life than the Fenix, but still significantly better than any other touch screen watch I've used. I have easily gone a full week without charging it (not in battery saver mode at all), though I typically will just "polish charge" it every morning while in the shower and it has rarely dropped below 75% in everyday use.

1687107996860.jpeg
1687108008087.jpeg
1687108017844.jpeg IMG_7999.jpeg IMG_8003.jpeg IMG_8001.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA