JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Hello all-

I am in the market for a Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph.

Anyone have one they'd like to sell?

Best regards.

WMB

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wait a few months for the new caldwell. I've had the garmin for about a year, the new lab radar since about 6 months before shot show and I've been testing the new caldwell. The garmin and lab radar do everything you need, but the caldwell does it better. Look at their shot show explanation. Jarod at caldwell explains the velociradar. The garmin is not bright enough on top setting. Both the garmin and the lab radar can be mounted to the weapon, but the caldwell will give a true bc and can be used down range to reverse calculate velocity for true bc if you don't believe it.

Thank you Sir!

I had not even heard of the Caldwell product. I will most certainly look it up!

Sounds like you are a person "In the know" for such things, and as such, I will defer to your experience before spending $600 on the Garmin.

Thanks for the advice!

Best regards.

WMB

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.