JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got got back from the home range and found some dastardly toad made off with one of my game cameras. So, I need to replace at least one. (Haven't checked the other locations yet, though I wouldn't put it past the cretins to rip off anything not bolted down.)

It has been a while since I have had to invest in one. Any recommendations? Thanks. :)

I get cheap ones just for that reason. These have worked fine for me but like anything made in China, who knows. I lock em up with cable locks but I know that's not much of a deterrent:D.

As far as conventional cameras are concerned, I haven't found anything I like more than the mid level Browning cameras.

Clear pictures, clear video, crisp audio. Top notch customer service, and reasonably priced, especially when you can find them on sale after season

I'm not very tech savvy, so I bought the most user friendly cameras for myself. The brand is Stealthcam. Fast trigger speed (from sleep to active mode) and great image and video quality. Another recommendation is to get the No-Glow or also known as black flash units. Easy to use and very affordable. Best if used 40 feet and closer, even though it might say that it's range is good past 70 feet.

Bushnell essentials are a good midrange camera, I've had pretty good luck with them.

Brownings do take good pics and video, but their lifespan sucks. I've had too many of them die on me to waste another dime on them,,,

I've only used Moultree with outstanding results. Tons of features and options built in. Shutter options timing options you name it.

Now, of coarse they have Bluetooth versions so you can get pictures over to your phone effortlessly. Mine is older and I have to pull the card and put it into my computer all the time. Some even have lcd screens now so you can view straight from the camera itself.

I'd say look at features you like, there are many more now then when I purchased.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top