JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.
Still making CETME C jigs?

If you are I would like one.

Still making CETME C jigs?

If you are I would like one.
Yeah but I am not selling them in advance of making them anymore. I got a huge amount of orders and would like the ship the last two to the two individual non commercial buyers before making stock to sell here again. I'll post here when I have a few available again. Should be available by next weekend, that's when the ups store and my regular work hours don't completely overlap. Hope you understand, I feel like I disappointed too many of my buys with a long wait on this and don't want to again, since everyone on this site has been so good to me.

Yeah but I am not selling them in advance of making them anymore. I got a huge amount of orders and would like the ship the last two to the two individual non commercial buyers before making stock to sell here again. I'll post here when I have a few available again. Should be available by next weekend, that's when the ups store and my regular work hours don't completely overlap. Hope you understand, I feel like I disappointed too many of my buys with a long wait on this and don't want to again, since everyone on this site has been so good to me.
No worries. Completely understand. Just let me know when you are ready and we can proceed from there.

Hey guys I am ready to take some more orders. I'm doing it differently this time, I'll take a list and we'll post it here and payments will be taken when they're ready to ship.

Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.
Have you considered making both a bolt alignment mandrel and a barrel alignment jig?

I'd like to get on your purchase list for the next run of jigs please, thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top