JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.

Hi guys, sorry for going dark for so long. I have been struggling to deal with some worsening health issues from a workplace accident. I have started printing these again. I have one ready to go, and I'd like to prioritize local pickup sales. I'll post more as I can make them.

Hi guys, sorry for going dark for so long. I have been struggling to deal with some worsening health issues from a workplace accident. I have started printing these again. I have one ready to go, and I'd like to prioritize local pickup sales. I'll post more as I can make them.
Sorry to hear about the health issues, glad to hear you're able to get back at it! Will PM you.

It-That, glad to see you are still among the living.

Do you have anu plans to offer a tool to bend the CETME L flat?

Thanks
My inner Florida man says you can put it between the scissor jack and the car you got it out of or just use my hydraulic press when you pick it up for free :p

Thought I updated this.. had to take a break from selling these due to some health issues, but I'm printing and shipping these again. Have sold two this last week. Post here and send me a message. I have one more ready to ship/pick up now. I also have found that these will work with hk33 and mp5s, but not cetme L. With the others, you may have to re drill the guide hole in the plastic jig in a different location.

It-That, glad to see you are still among the living.

Do you have anu plans to offer a tool to bend the CETME L flat?

Thanks
I just noticed you had L there .. the issue with the L is that it has square corners and I don't think plastic will withstand the stress on the tips. Cetme c, hk33,mp5 etc are all the same size round tube on top.

Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.
Can you send me a list of your CETME jigs. A total novice like me, needs all the help I can get.

I am interested in one of your jigs. Do you do paypal ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top