Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Vaultman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Vaultman

Vaultman Clackamas Co, Oregon Well-Known Member

Anyone on here own a Fusion 1911, or know someone who does? I really like the looks of them and have considered ordering one. And am nervous ordering one without handling one or knowing someone that owns one. I just thought I would ask.

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

AndyH has/had one I believe. Im thinking about selling my DW CBOB and buying one. They are a great company from what I hear!

3. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

If the products are as good as the customer service from Bob then I too will be an owner. Actually I plan a build of my own from Fusion (Commander size in 9mm) and Bob has been great at getting back to me with advice and component pricing on my first build - and I have not yet spent a dime - but will soon.

4. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

I have owned three actually, a CCO and a couple of full size ones. All were fantastic guns, top notch in build quality and customer service. But be prepared to wait about 4-6 months for one.

5. Vaultman

Vaultman Clackamas Co, Oregon Well-Known Member

I was looking on there to see how long the wait was, and couldn't find it. I am not to worried about that though. Glad to hear they are a good quality pistol.