JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone on here own a Fusion 1911, or know someone who does? I really like the looks of them and have considered ordering one. And am nervous ordering one without handling one or knowing someone that owns one. I just thought I would ask.

If the products are as good as the customer service from Bob then I too will be an owner. Actually I plan a build of my own from Fusion (Commander size in 9mm) and Bob has been great at getting back to me with advice and component pricing on my first build - and I have not yet spent a dime - but will soon.

I have owned three actually, a CCO and a couple of full size ones. All were fantastic guns, top notch in build quality and customer service. But be prepared to wait about 4-6 months for one.

I have owned three actually, a CCO and a couple of full size ones. All were fantastic guns, top notch in build quality and customer service. But be prepared to wait about 4-6 months for one.

I was looking on there to see how long the wait was, and couldn't find it. I am not to worried about that though. Glad to hear they are a good quality pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top