JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone on here own a Fusion 1911, or know someone who does? I really like the looks of them and have considered ordering one. And am nervous ordering one without handling one or knowing someone that owns one. I just thought I would ask.

If the products are as good as the customer service from Bob then I too will be an owner. Actually I plan a build of my own from Fusion (Commander size in 9mm) and Bob has been great at getting back to me with advice and component pricing on my first build - and I have not yet spent a dime - but will soon.

I have owned three actually, a CCO and a couple of full size ones. All were fantastic guns, top notch in build quality and customer service. But be prepared to wait about 4-6 months for one.

I have owned three actually, a CCO and a couple of full size ones. All were fantastic guns, top notch in build quality and customer service. But be prepared to wait about 4-6 months for one.

I was looking on there to see how long the wait was, and couldn't find it. I am not to worried about that though. Glad to hear they are a good quality pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top