JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fukushima: Wave of Radiation Will Be Ten Times Bigger than All of the Radiation from Nuclear Tests Combined | Global Research

Gundersen says that geiger counters don't measure hot particles. Unless the government or nuclear scientists measure and share their data, we are in the dark as to what's really going on.

What I look for is the accumulative buildup from rainfall and precip here. So far so good, but sure worry about the fish.
I eat a lot of fish. Especially salmon.

------------------------------------------------

CBC: Gov't scientists are now detecting Fukushima's radioactive plume offshore of Canada — Professor: It's headed to our coast, I think monitoring rainfall over next couple years is prudent

<broken link removed>

Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds chief engineer, Nov. 26, 2013 (at 3:15 in): [It's] really a mixed blessing [...]
What saved Japan was that the wind was blowing out to sea. Now I said it's a mixed blessing because
the contamination is heading to the West Coast of the United States. >> Watch the Fairewinds video here

CBC interview with Jay Cullen, associate professor and marine chemist at University of Victoria's school
of earth & ocean sciences, Nov. 20, 2013 (at 8:15 in): I think we could definitely have more monitoring.
I know that the Department of Fisheries and Oceans &#8212; the Institute of Ocean Science &#8211;- [the lion-p?]
program which is a time series program that monitors the chemistry and biology of the North Pacific that's
headed up by Maria Robert. They're making measurements of these Fukushima-source radionuclides
offshore, and they're starting to detect the presence of the plume of radioactivity. Again these elements,
the concentrations are really quite low compared to natural* radionuclides, but it is making its way
towards our coast. But I do think it would be prudent to monitor both precipitation and what's going on
in the oceans, especially over the next couple of years. 1: for what we can learn about how the oceans
are operating; and 2: to really &#8211; again &#8212; put these risks into perspective. I think that the public's perceived
risk, especially when it comes to radioactivity in the environment, is sometimes way out of line with what the actual risks are.

Prof. Cullen, Nov. 21, 2013: "The natural level of radioactivity on average in the oceans is about 13 Bq/L." (or 13,000 Bq/m3)

(Note: Fish bio-concentrate cesium-137 at a rate of 100 times the level found in the surrounding water. For seals and sea lions it's up to 1,000 times. Source: IAEA

There is a lot of reports on this site as to how the radiation was
exposing people on the Regan.

Looks like personel accounts of the extreme radiation they were exposed to.
It just gets deeper into and more detailed about the how, and the how much....

--------------------------------

Navy Rescuer: Japan refused to let us in during 3/11 operation, said ship too radioactive;
We were literally chased by a death sentence, radiation was everywhere

[video]http://enenews.com/navy-sailor-japan-refused-ship-radioactive-literally-being-chased-death-sentence-radiation-everywhere-gundersen-like-horror-movie-beast-never-killed-worst-pacific-video [/video]

Lindsay Cooper, USS Ronald Reagan crew member during 3/11 rescue operations in Japan:
You could tell the entire command was concerned because they were trying to do everything possible
that they could to take care of us. We couldn't get any assistance from ships because ships weren't
allowed to come in the area that weren't already exposed to radiation. No ports would let us in. Japan
wouldn't let us in because we had too much radiation. Guam wouldn't let us in, Korea [too].

NY Post: Snow falling on Navy ship caused by Fukushima radioactive steam...

<broken link removed>

NY Post: Snow falling on Navy ship caused by Fukushima radioactive steam...
"Is that aluminum foil I taste?" &#8212; Sailor: People were defecating on themselves
in hallways from excruciating diarrhea &#8212; Officer: We saw radiation 300 times
&#8216;safe' levels (VIDEO)

Excerpts and quotes from the page.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushima-wave-of-radiation-will-be-ten-times-bigger-than-all-of-the-radiation-from-nuclear-tests-combined/5362422

The government then covered up the results on the basis of "national security".

As the Washington Department of Health noted at the time:

A helicopter flying over some urban areas of King and Pierce counties will gather radiological

readings July 11-28, 2011. [Seattle is in King County.] The U.S. Department of Energy's

Remote Sensing Laboratory Aerial Measurement System will collect baseline levels of radioactive materials.

Some of the data may be withheld for national security purposes.

Holy crap...

Navy sailors have radiation sickness after Japan rescue | New York Post

At least 70 have been stricken with some form of radiation sickness, and of those, "at least half .&#8201;.&#8201;. are suffering from some form of cancer," their lawyer, Paul Garner, told The Post Saturday.

"We're seeing leukemia, testicular cancer and unremitting gynecological bleeding requiring transfusions and other intervention," said Garner, who is representing 51 crew members suing the Tokyo Electric Power Co., which operates the Fukushima Daiichi energy plant.

"Then you have thyroid polyps, other thyroid diseases," added Garner, who plans to file an amended lawsuit in federal court in San Diego next month that will bring the number of plaintiffs past 70.

This is a lawyer talking about a class action lawsuit for 50+ soldiers....not just random, anonymous military sources whispering rumors of acute radiation sickness.

".."Panic is usually avoided by keeping their citizens as blind to the truth as possible, until confrontation with the truth becomes inevitable. " That really stinks for We the People!!!!!

"The crucial question at this juncture; "would our government be reluctant about warning us of potential disaster, in an attempt to avoid panic? ..." I would not put it past them.

"would our government be reluctant about warning us of potential disaster, in an attempt to avoid panic? ..."

Someone would have to be extremely gullible or naive even to ponder that question.

We are cattle to be herded.

Chickens to be culled.

Gov cares about gov only; power over the people, rarely if ever for the people.

Gov cares about you as an individual about as much as you care for the chicken at KFC.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top