JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to the post office and remembered that they were there across the street. Decided to stop by and attend the the 1st Thursday Community "Show and Tell" tonight, it was supposed to be last Thursday, but the weather had other plans for all of us.

Lots of cool and historic guns were there. By far there were more handguns than long guns, but that's cool. It's always nice to see and talk with someone who decided to carry whatever it is they are carrying. There was a guy there that had inherited a Walther PPK from his father. It was brought back from WWII.

I had just come from work, so I had my trusty "going to work" Beretta Model 70. First rule in a gun fight is to have a gun. So, I'd rather have something on me than nothing. Now, I'm trying to decide if there is something else I want to have as my "going to work" handgun.

All in all it was a very entertaining evening and great to meet other like minded individuals.

I liked that Beretta of yours. I had a good time there and I appreciated the opportunity to share some of my own favorites ( I was the one with the Mosin dragoon and the Nagant revolver). It was a great evening and I applaud John and Casey for a masterful marketing move with First Thursday. This marks them out as different from the rest. I'll be doing more business with them in the future and recommending Frontline to my friends as well.

Jim

I started using these guys as my go to shop when they opened up at the coin, barber shop. I posted here for everyone to give it a shot and there is a lot of good feedback on the posting in general discussions.
Casey and John have been great to me. Since they have been open they have managed to save me hundreds on guns. I wanted a 92 and Casey called me up with a like new Beretta for a fraction of what the shop down the road with a used one wanted and that was after I had gone in and bought a shield for 399 when they were impossible to find and other shops wanted 500.
They have earned my trust and my business. The only reason I shop other places is ammo! Casey does a good job getting ammo but he cannot keep up with all the .22 folks out there. Luckily I stick to 40 most of the time so can give them my business.
At least they still carry cheap target ammo as much as they can. a week or 2 back they had 9mm for 15 in federal and 12 in tula cheap ammo but my M&Ps, CZs, and Sigs eat anything so I do not mind that.
I have a couple guns on the shelf I plan on buying yet but have been lazy since a little car accident. Plan on going in soon again. Casey and John are just good dudes to chat with.

I just talked with Casey after this post reminded me I owed him a call. He has two Glock 42s in sequential numbers which after a quick search are going around 1100-1200 a pair and he is asking 425 each. I do not need another .380 but some of you might like a pocket gun for you and the wife with sequential numbers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top