JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya Casey is great...he never puts the pressure on you to buy and doesn't treat you like a pointless person like most gun shops if you don't buy right away....so I bought a nice little mini mac 9mm from him at a great price....not his advertised price but the price on his previous batch when shipping was $15 cheaper....good guy...and like 4blocks from my girlfriends house makes it convenient...

I have been having to lay off buying much lately but I will only buy from John and Casey. I have bought 3 or maybe 4 guns from them in the past 6 months and I enjoyed every transaction. When 9mm Shields could not be found I had one right away because of them and for 399 which at the time was 75 less than most at best. I am curious though what is the deal with the Glock 27? It is American made? I am a little lost on that. Either way as I have said before Casey will track down the gun you want and not feed you some "I will check into that" bs like most shops.

I am curious though what is the deal with the Glock 27? It is American made? I am a little lost on that.
Yep, made in Georgia. I didn't show the right side, but on the frame it says "MADE IN USA GLOCK, INC., SMYRNA, GA." Then on the frame, slide, and barrel are proof markings using the outline of the state of Georgia. Another way to identify them is that for now the serial numbers start with "AA".

As I told John and Casey, I didn't go looking for a USA made Glock because I think some rednecks in Georgia can build a better gun than the Austrians, I did it because those rednecks are my fellow countrymen and I like to see that "USA" on the slide.

Here is an example photo of the other side that I found on the internets:

USA Glock.jpg

USA Glock.jpg

Yep, made in Georgia. I didn't show the right side, but on the frame it says "MADE IN USA GLOCK, INC., SMYRNA, GA." Then on the frame, slide, and barrel are proof markings using the outline of the state of Georgia. Another way to identify them is that for now the serial numbers start with "AA".

As I told John and Casey, I didn't go looking for a USA made Glock because I think some rednecks in Georgia can build a better gun than the Austrians, I did it because those rednecks are my fellow countrymen and I like to see that "USA" on the slide.

Here is an example photo of the other side that I found on the internets:

View attachment 79437

I did not know there was a Glock factory in the states. Pretty cool though that you bought a Glock but that gun is still paying US workers salaries. I will have to look more into that. I have stuck with the M&P series for mostly the same reason. To me they are every bit as good as a Glock and pay American workers salaries.

I finally went to Frontline Arms this last weekend. I have a female friend who is interested in getting her CHL and wants to get into shooting for fun. So we went to the gun shop and they had an okay selection on the wall. Long story short, my friend fell for the S&W M&P Shield (9mm) and the prices were pretty decent. The older gentleman was helpful and no pressure at all and they have a $25 transfer fee.

Next time I purchase a gun online, I am gonna use Frontline as my FFL and it's so nice to have a gun shop within walking distance from my home.

It is a good shop. I spend too much time there but Casey and John are easy to start talking too and Casey can track down most any gun for a good price. I am going to be having a gun sent there which will be the first time I have done a transfer but you cannot beat the price on the CZ83 I found online and I love those little double stack .380s.

Once again I am far from an employee at the shop but I want them to succeed so I can keep spending money there and I just talked with Casey after another post reminded me I owed him a call. He has two Glock 42s in sequential numbers which after a quick search are going around 1100-1200 a pair and he is asking 425 each. I do not need another .380 but some of you might like a pocket gun for you and the wife with sequential numbers.

A pair of guns with sequential numbers can be rare and valuable to collectors. That and some Glock lovers would just love to have a matching pair in their collection just to say they do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top