JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And there goes Godwin.

I know quite a few police officers and have yet to meet one that's just itching to put Joe Homeowner in the ground.

They are doing their jobs. Sometimes they do it very poorly. Mistakes get made. This is what courts are for. If you're really stupid enough to think they''re coming to put you in the FEMA death camps, by all means resist with armed force. I won't cry for you. Crazy people with guns often come to bad ends.

Godwin... LMAO!! Nice one, except we aren't talking about the differences in raising cabages, or painting techniques in art class evolving into refernces to Nazis or Hilter. We're talking about the increased overreaching and encroachment on civil rights of citizens, and talk from goobermint officials of military veterans becoming "domestic terrorists". I'm not a FEMA camp believer AT ALL, but a young former Marine recently gunned down in his own house in Pheonix, AZ by a SWAT team comes to mind... ;)

The cops I know here in my town are good guys, and aren't into breaking down people's doors... for the record.

And if you choose to shoot it out then enjoy your funeral.

Indeed. But then again, I never actually advocated violence, did I?

The way "the law" is written, civilians are forced to face a no-win situation whenever the cops decide to raid their homes and this legislation does not present any new choices for the victims. I believe the biggest impact this Indiana law will have is to expose the corruption of the law itself.

As another poster mentioned already, the fact that the legislature has to pass a law to legalize force against police brutality is evidence that the law itself is compromised and no longer serves the people, and an admission that modern policing protocol is either too entrenched to change, or is entirely beyond help.

This is all about an Indiana court ruling that people cannot resist an illegal entry by the police. So what is happening is the Indiana Legeslature says, Court, you are wrong, and we are going to pass (and did pass) a law specifically stating you are wrong. Illegal entry is illegal entry, whether done by the police, or anyone else.

So, instead, it's better to lay down and take it, then fight the bubbleguming GOVERNMENT goons, OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET, while they are financed by taxes OUT OF YOUR POCKET. That makes a lot of bubbleguming sense. So you fight and MAYBE die on your own ground; or your fight them in court, out of pocket, potentially lose and then you have no money, so you've now lost everything anyway. Lose-lose situation for us commoners. Might as well shoot it out and make your message felt.

Whoa there, sport. Now, this is obviously a heated discussion but you don't have to use foul language. It's very offensive. Don't you know? The use of foul language only shows that you're not smart enough to express yourself intelligently. I am appalled by your abhorrent language. Absolutely deplorable. Let's try and act like adults, alright champ?

Whoa there, sport. Now, this is obviously a heated discussion but you don't have to use foul language. It's very offensive. Don't you know? The use of foul language only shows that you're not smart enough to express yourself intelligently. I am appalled by your abhorrent language. Absolutely deplorable. Let's try and act like adults, alright champ?

Actually, Sporty Champ, I typed bubblegum in there myself. Thanks for playing.

Actually, Sporty Champ, I typed bubblegum in there myself. Thanks for playing.
I'm subscribed to this thread and it doesn't replace your use of the "F word" with "bubblegum" in the notification emails, bud. I just wish people like you didn't feel the need to use such filthy language to express themselves. You know, some of us around here don't really care to see it, son.

I'm subscribed to this thread and it doesn't replace your use of the "F word" with "bubblegum" in the notification emails, bud. I just wish people like you didn't feel the need to use such filthy language to express themselves. You know, some of us around here don't really care to see it, son.

Good grief. If you don't want to see it don't read it. Unsubscribe. That's all I got to say about this ****** ********.

I shouldn't have to live in constant fear of one of my kids or my grandmother stumbling across such terrible language on what I thought was a family friendly firearms forum. I love the community here, but bad apples like this ismuck2002 character just spoil it for everyone here that would love to have discussions that weren't just loaded with "F bombs".

I shouldn't have to live in constant fear of one of my kids or my grandmother stumbling across such terrible language on what I thought was a family friendly firearms forum. I love the community here, but bad apples like this ismuck2002 character just spoil it for everyone here that would love to have discussions that weren't just loaded with "F bombs".

PLEASE go somewhere else if all you are going to do is bubblegum about language that offends YOU. Get over it. Grow up. You do have a choice on reading or not. Exercise your right but quit pontificating. I find that to be more annoyingly juvenile than someone dropping f-bombs.

Actually I have started using bubblegum directly too, seems so much more appropriate here.

FYI, when you quote someone you can see the actual text instead of 'bubblegum'.

Oh, I know that. I'm just enjoying messing with this clown, trying to see if he can get 2 threads nuked in as imany days. He's just upset that we don't play by "big boy" rules like the studs at Seattle Guns do. His comments in another thread about someone from trying to get into Seattle Guns caused it to get killed by Trlsmn because it went from one of our members asking for help, to him insulting another member about disliking SG. The "Ignore" function is a nice thing

I submit to you, ismuck. You have obviously beaten me. I just thought it was "funny" how you were so vocal about your stance here on "naughty" words, but a quick search reveals you have the foul mouth of the silly sailor man you probably are. I'll leave you here to your board though. Have a nice day, pogue.

*And you may have your igonre button, but I'd bet your life that you're still going to read this post....like the predictable "bubblegummer" that you are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top