JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Retired Ship Captain. Have quite a collection of 1851 Colt Navys, Lugers, P-38s, A&T Pepperbox, etc. As far as modern stuff Desert Eagle 44 mag, H&R .22, S&W 9mm, Ruger LCP (carry) and probably some others I have forgotten about. Enjoy buying and selling occasionally and discussing what we all find interesting.

Retired Ship Captain. Have quite a collection of 1851 Colt Navys, Lugers, P-38s, A&T Pepperbox, etc. As far as modern stuff Desert Eagle 44 mag, H&R .22, S&W 9mm, Ruger LCP (carry) and probably some others I have forgotten about. Enjoy buying and selling occasionally and discussing what we all find interesting.

Welcome. Interesting collection. It looks like there is a fair amount of interest on this board regarding the LCP for carry use.

Thanks Drew for the welcome. Have been a member since the beginning of 2010 but deep into my collections. Had a Kel-Tec sold it because I wanted a hold-open and the Kel-Tec does not have one. The Elsie pee does and it's almost a copy as they say of the Kel-Tec.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top