JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

returning to forum after short absence
:s0122:
Come on man show some vintage love. I will start with this Pre 64 Model 94.

1705857001751.png
Wait Chevy Vega????? By brother had one in High School. Blown head gasket, cracked head over half
a dozen times. What a POS
1705857187965.png

I tried a ford pinto, rolled like a dog on every turn, one day was driving down the street and spied a Chevy Vega in a car lot price $300 i thought Why not? origional car with a powerglide. that thing drove like a dream so i bought it. that car would literly fly over a 6000 ft summit not skipping a beat. thats when i fell in love. i ended up buying 3 more, did the iron sleeve on 2 of them. yes they were rusty but when your in the drivers seat and enjoying the ride Who cares what they look like

so driving down the road in my Kenworth pullin a long hill BAM went the turbo (This was before cell phones) got word to the boss, so they brought me another truck. the BUTT UGLIEST thing i ever saw. PUKE ORANGE KW anteater. man i don't want to drive that thing, but no other choice. 3 days later i was in love, finest truck i had ever driven, and i have driven a lot of trucks, old (1944 Kenworth 49 Pete 53 KW 1960 KW 62 Pete) and new.

I tried a ford pinto, rolled like a dog on every turn, one day was driving down the street and spied a Chevy Vega in a car lot price $300 i thought Why not? origional car with a powerglide. that thing drove like a dream so i bought it. that car would literly fly over a 6000 ft summit not skipping a beat. thats when i fell in love. i ended up buying 3 more, did the iron sleeve on 2 of them. yes they were rusty but when your in the drivers seat and enjoying the ride Who cares what they look like
Learned how to use the ebrake on a pinto to make turns without slowing down ( much ) it was a fun beater.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top