JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Retired Ship Captain. Have quite a collection of 1851 Colt Navys, Lugers, P-38s, A&T Pepperbox, etc. As far as modern stuff Desert Eagle 44 mag, H&R .22, S&W 9mm, Ruger LCP (carry) and probably some others I have forgotten about. Enjoy buying and selling occasionally and discussing what we all find interesting.

Retired Ship Captain. Have quite a collection of 1851 Colt Navys, Lugers, P-38s, A&T Pepperbox, etc. As far as modern stuff Desert Eagle 44 mag, H&R .22, S&W 9mm, Ruger LCP (carry) and probably some others I have forgotten about. Enjoy buying and selling occasionally and discussing what we all find interesting.

Welcome. Interesting collection. It looks like there is a fair amount of interest on this board regarding the LCP for carry use.

Thanks Drew for the welcome. Have been a member since the beginning of 2010 but deep into my collections. Had a Kel-Tec sold it because I wanted a hold-open and the Kel-Tec does not have one. The Elsie pee does and it's almost a copy as they say of the Kel-Tec.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top