JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved up here from points south coast a few months back and two months into winter I ain't mad at the cold at all. Exercising a robust pistol and some rifle hobby after many years of it lying dormant. Grew up with guns but grew away from them the last 20 years. The wrong state, wrong state of mind, place in life, etc. kept me from it but it's all changed now. I like Smith and Wesson stuff mostly but have others as well. 95% metal guns for me. Washington has some amazing Concealed Carry Laws, way not as bad as some other states I know of, count your blessings and keep fighting the good fight. Hope to learn a bunch of new stuff about laws in WA and OR, been forever since I paid attention and must brush up on it all. Where I came from 35 years ago you could pull off of just about any country road and blast away as long as you were safe about it, tuck a loaded pistol under the seat and buy a pistol from your neighbor if he had one for sale. I am dating myself of course and I ain't mad at ALL the new rules, just need to learn them all. Thanks for letting me join the fray.

1704652148902.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the forum & to Spokane. I'm in the Valley & shoot pretty regularly at the Spokane Rifle Club. If you're into range shooting, you should pop on down & check us out

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

This weekend change your mind? Winter has finally gotten here
That's funny. Not really. Ye its cold as eff, but whatever. Traffic is still better and the vibe is still awesome. I saw two bumper stickers on a Prius yesterday right before I picked up a new pistol that reminded me I am in the right place. One said "Speak for the Trees" the other had an AR15 on it and had the classic "You can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers." My kind vibe for sure. Just walked the dog, too. Its COLD!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top