JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I plan on buying rifles in ID. Kinda stuck on the pistols though. I'm hoping some of the lawsuits against CA help WA by way of forcing a SCOTUS ruling. Seems WA copies CA's garbage laws to a degree

Welcome. Yes, WA and OR are better than CA, but WA and OR try and "one up" each other.

CA does something. Then OR does something similar. Then WA tries and "one up" OR. Or vice versa.... WA tries matching CA, then OR tries to "one up" WA.

Definitely fight for your new found freedoms and welcome to a freer-than-CA state.

:s0090:

Welcome to NWFA!

I should point out, though-

Oregon is a much nicer place to move to from California.

Yea I realized that unfortunately. The laws in WA are so much worse. I wanted to live in OR but it's more expensive on the border and the income tax pushed it over.

Give Oregon time.
Kate Brownshirt and Jackboot Jay are in a pissin' match to see who can trample the 2A and the Constitution more completely, and Kate won't give up easily...

Last Edited:
Give Oregon time.
Kate Brownshirt and Jackboot Jay are in a pissin' match to see who can trample the 2A and the Constitution more completely, and Kate won't give up easily...

Sad. WA seems to write laws that are less "bulletproof" no pun intended though. As far as the current laws they aren't on par with CA's so I'm wondering if we can devise ways to pick apart these laws and bypass them like CA has in some regards. In addition to fighting them in court of course.

Sad. WA seems to write laws that are less "bulletproof" no pun intended though. As far as the current laws they aren't on par with CA's so I'm wondering if we can devise ways to pick apart these laws and bypass them like CA has in some regards. In addition to fighting them in court of course.
Well underway. But people don't post a whole lot online to avoid giving the anti-gun politicians tips to fix their mistakes. Not breaking the laws, but paying careful attention to what is not forbidden by the laws.

Well underway. But people don't post a whole lot online to avoid giving the anti-gun politicians tips to fix their mistakes. Not breaking the laws, but paying careful attention to what is not forbidden by the laws.

Yea i wouldn't post here about it. The dirtbag DOJ for CA used to hang out on our gun forums looking for stuff like that. I'm sure they still do

Well, you can bet that Sideshow Bob (Ferguson) has his minions culling through this board for the same reason...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top