JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know you guys hate people from CA, we're not all bad though. Moving to tri cities soon for work.

What are the good gun shops in benton county? Places to shoot?

Counties-against-I-1639-WEB-1020x1021.jpg

Maybe not, but so many that have come from Cali have socially infected our former great state with their anti-gun, anti-hunting and social disease; not to say anything about their elitist nor narcissistic ideas telling us how we should live according to their "Cali" ideals. However, Cali is not alone, because many of those from NY or NJ or the ilk fall in the same anti-gun category. Pro-gun people that move here are always welcome.

You a caver? I was one, once, a long time ago...
Welcome aboard!
I've lived in the Dry $hitties for years, so I believe that grants me some level of authority with which to opine upon this here topic. ;)
To that end...

Gun stores:
Talos Tactical, West Richland :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
Ranch & Home, Kennewick :s0155::s0155::s0155:
Sportsman's Whorehouse, Kennewick :s0155:
Griggs, Pasco :s0155::s0155:
I can't think of one gun store in Richland. But that figures... :rolleyes:

Places to shoot:
Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility, Benton City :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
Hole-In-The-Wall (indoor range), Kennewick :s0155:
Tri-Cities Metallic Silhouette Association, Pasco :s0155:
Lotsa places up in the Horse Heaven Hills south of Kennewick or up in north Franklin County, but you gotta know the "secret squirrel" handshake... :s0155::s0155:
I can't think of one range in Richland. But that figures... :rolleyes:

Gunsmiths:
Fredric's, in, of all places, RICHLAND! :eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek: :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

PS: It's not that we hate folks from The People's Republik of Kalifauxnia, per se.
What we hate is folks that leave CA cuz they can't stand the politics there, and then import those same politics here.
That's what chaps our collective arse about Californians...

Last Edited:
Maybe not, but so many that have come from Cali have socially infected our former great state with their anti-gun, anti-hunting and social disease; not to say anything about their elitist nor narcissistic ideas telling us how we should live according to their "Cali" ideals. However, Cali is not alone, because many of those from NY or NJ or the ilk fall in the same anti-gun category. Pro-gun people that move here are always welcome.
Not all Californians are bad just most of them.

There are quite a few of us who moved here from there. I didn't grow up there and was eager to leave. Since being here I've donated money to pro 2A groups, met with elected representatives, and tried to spread the good word of freedom and self defense to people I meet. Up here we actually have a chance to shape our laws if we are vocal and active.

Welcome. I lived in the people's republic of nofunistan for some time. It was such a breath of fresh air to leave. FWIW, Oregon got a pro gun Libertarian when I moved in. I have also lived in NC, Tx, IL, and I am sure I am leaving a few places out.

I love the PNW, just not so much anti-freedom politicians. It has been much better for me than nofunistan.

It's true that many are that way, but there's a good amount that aren't. People forget that california used to be a red state and there's a lot of us that came from generations of Californians that have guns and dont support any of the politicians or laws we are just trapped under LA and SF. Makes me sad to see the same happening to WA. I never have and never will vote for a grabber or even anyone that supports any gun control in any form.

You a caver? I was one, once, a long time ago...
Welcome aboard!
I've lived in the Dry $hitties for years, so I believe that grants me some level of authority with which to opine upon this here topic. ;)
To that end...

Gun stores:
Talos Tactical, West Richland :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
Ranch & Home, Kennewick :s0155::s0155::s0155:
Sportsman's Whorehouse, Kennewick :s0155:
Griggs, Pasco :s0155::s0155:
I can't think of one gun store in Richland. But that figures... :rolleyes:

Places to shoot:
Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility, Benton City :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
Hole-In-The-Wall (indoor range), Kennewick :s0155:
Tri-Cities Metallic Silhouette Association, Pasco :s0155:
Lotsa places up in the Horse Heaven Hills south of Kennewick or up in north Franklin County, but you gotta know the "secret squirrel" handshake... :s0155::s0155:
I can't think of one range in Richland. But that figures... :rolleyes:

Gunsmiths:
Fredric's, in, of all places, RICHLAND! :eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek: :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

PS: It's not that we hate folks from The People's Republik of Kalifauxnia, per se.
What we hate is folks that leave CA cuz they can't stand the politics there, and then import those same politics here.
That's what chaps our collective arse about Californians...

Thanks for this. There's several guns I've always wanted to own but can't get in CA currently and am hoping to get them as soon as I move. Is the stupid 10 day wait a thing in benton county? Of course I want several pistols that I couldn't buy here in CA.

...I never have and never will vote for a grabber or even anyone that supports any gun control in any form.
Then you are cleared to emigrate. Come on over to the light side...

Last Edited:
Thanks for this. There's several guns I've always wanted to own but can't get in CA currently and am hoping to get them as soon as I move. Is the stupid 10 day wait a thing in benton county? Of course I want several pistols that I couldn't buy here in CA.
Yes, sadly, with the passage of the anti-gun initiative I-1639 in November of 2018, as of July 1, 2019, the stoopid 10-day wait is now a thing in WA. Used to be that if you had a CWP, then you were not subject to the 10-day wait. I-1639 killed that, and you can thank Seattle and Tacoma for it. They are WA's equivalent of LA and SF...
We don't have "firearm rationing" here (yet) like they just passed in VA, but all the same, you should get those hoglegs just as soon as ya can once ya get here...

Last Edited:
I asked him in my first post if he was a caver, but never got a reply. I think his (mis)spelling of it may be intentional...

Greetings & welcome!

Not a California transplant, I'm a Mbubblegum :D. However I'm a pro-2A Mbubblegum.

NOT a 2A..."but" person.

Can't quite understand 2A "but" type folks. We've already given miles away.

Simply 2A.

You will enjoy your freedoms in WA, even limited as they are, comparatively.

OR is simply fantastic, compared to Mass. Anti-2A folks really would like everywhere similar to CA & Ma, worse actually.

Do everything you can to not let them!

Yes, sadly, with the passage of the anti-gun initiative I-1639 in November of 2018, as of July 1, 2019, the stoopid 10-day wait is now a thing in WA. Used to be that if you had a CWP, then you were not subject to the 10-day wait. I-1639 killed that, and you can thank Seattle and Tacoma for it. They are WA's equivalent of LA and SF...
We don't have "firearm rationing" here (yet) like they just passed in VA, but all the same, you should get those hoglegs just as soon as ya can once ya get here...

I plan on buying rifles in ID. Kinda stuck on the pistols though. I'm hoping some of the lawsuits against CA help WA by way of forcing a SCOTUS ruling. Seems WA copies CA's garbage laws to a degree

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top