JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is great first person video of a 21 yr old man who believes he is exempt from authority. I agree to this to a point on ones own property and such but this clown tried it at the Kootenai county courthouse and check out where it got him.

<broken link removed>

The whole Freeman concept is one I can't wrap my mind around. They want to live in this society and yet not have to be accountable. Sounds more like anarchists to me.

The taser was a bit over the top considering they are required by law to have suitable reason to need to use it. However, I would love to have tasered him because he was a smartass who had nothing better to do than cause a scene.

What a goofball. He has zero respect, and sounds like a special snowflake.

Guess he didn't realize he wronged the court.

Laws are like voodoo. You may not believe in it, but it believes in you.

Nor can I - same with 'Sovereign Citizen' concept also.
Yeah... talk about goofballs, and with Terry Nichols one of their people, not a good group. From the wiki on those guys...
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American litigants, commentators, and financial scheme promoters. The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation classifies "sovereign citizens" among domestic terror threats as anti-government extremists.

Great, domestic terrorists. Not just the ELF and KKK anymore.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top