JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is great first person video of a 21 yr old man who believes he is exempt from authority. I agree to this to a point on ones own property and such but this clown tried it at the Kootenai county courthouse and check out where it got him.

<broken link removed>

The whole Freeman concept is one I can't wrap my mind around. They want to live in this society and yet not have to be accountable. Sounds more like anarchists to me.

The taser was a bit over the top considering they are required by law to have suitable reason to need to use it. However, I would love to have tasered him because he was a smartass who had nothing better to do than cause a scene.

What a goofball. He has zero respect, and sounds like a special snowflake.

Guess he didn't realize he wronged the court.

Laws are like voodoo. You may not believe in it, but it believes in you.

Nor can I - same with 'Sovereign Citizen' concept also.
Yeah... talk about goofballs, and with Terry Nichols one of their people, not a good group. From the wiki on those guys...
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American litigants, commentators, and financial scheme promoters. The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation classifies "sovereign citizens" among domestic terror threats as anti-government extremists.

Great, domestic terrorists. Not just the ELF and KKK anymore.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews