JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ryan's work is excellent and he is a salt of the earth kinda guy.

I've recommended him numerous times and it's things like this that show what a great guy he is as well.

Big shout out to Ryan and MKTactical. He kept his word, explained the ins & outs of various styles of holsters, stuff I never really gave thought to. He stayed in contacted and really built me a nice custom holster for my CZ. I can carry my favorite pistol again.

A package came in the mail today, no return address and inside was a couple holsters! When I had converse with Ryan (?) I had mention either my M&P or my 1911 because I didn't know what he had molds for. Well he ask some questions about my 1911 so I assumed that that was the holster I would be receiving, I was shocked when my wife open the package and there were not one but two holsters! Truly I was blown away by his generosity to not only offer us a holster to Veterans but to make me two!

Between my middle son message to me on Veterans day and this kind gesture by OrygunHolsterCompany this has been the best Veterans day ever!

Thanks so much!

I will second that THANK YOU!!! ORYGUNHolsterCompany pulled out all the stops for all of us. I PM him and asked how much he would charge for a IWB for the same pistol. Never got a quote from him but in the package today was both IWB and OWB. Tried to pay him for the second one and he said it wasn't necessary.

Upstanding person hope I can return the favor some day;)

I recieved the Glock 20SF OWB holster today. I have to say I am still in awe of this wonderful offer and I have to say thank you, again! The holster fits my Glock perfectly, the tension is set just right for positive retention and the belt loops are super-duty. This holster will last a lifetime, and I will be coming back for one for the wife's M&P9!

I received my holster from Ryan today. Words can't express my gratitude. I've traded and bought stuff from Ryan before and this is one guy that you can always rely on. He is awesome!!

IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0959.JPG Mine arrived in the mail today also; waiting for me when I got home from work. Tried to slip my old 1911 inside and no go; was thinking the fit was off. Then I pushed a little harder and POP, right in and it's a beautiful form fit with just the right tension for holding the pistol in without a strap. I was a little concerned for the high target sights but no clearance problem whatsoever.

So, Ryan, have you ever tried making M1 Garand clip holders? I'll message you.. IMG_0956.JPG

I didn't take a photo of mine when I posted earlier, so here is the two holsters from Ryan!

My pix are not uploading from phone. I'll have to try later

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR