JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Veterans, thank you!

***** Update: due to member donations(you know who you are), we are extending this offer through this weekend.*******

Veterans or on behalf of a veteran (gift for vet), PM me today (or soon) for a free custom kydex holster.

We don't have all models of firearms but if you can bring it in we can make it. Shipping is not a problem as long as we have the model to mold from.

Please include: IWB or OWB, RH or LH, belt size, attachments.

Thank you to all the veterans, and those who support them!!:)

Last Edited:
THANK YOU!!

I really appreciate offers like that, but I always feel "guilty/embarrassed" about accepting them.

BTW- I have a Glock-19.4.... LOL!! ;) :D
You guys have EARNED so much more than a little bit of plastic and a pat on the back once a year. We as business owners owe alot to the people who keep our way of life possible. Think of it as a long overdue signing bonus :)

Put on my holster from Ryan today after reading this. Made me appreciate his work that much more.

Still need to get my arse in to se you about a few holsters.

Wow. Like the poster above, I am embarrassed to use such a gracious offer, but am seriously considering it.
Can you make something for a Glock 20SF?

Ryan is a stand-up guy and his work is excellent. Thank you for doing this for our Veterans!

Between this and the txt message from my son today thanking me for time in the Army and telling me he is proud that I'm his dad... the darn dust gets in my eyes. What a truly kind gesture!

I will happily buy one as a gesture of appreciation for what you are doing for our vets. Can you make RH IWB for a Shield with Crimson trace? Please let me know. Thank you

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top