JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Free brass in Gresham. Leaving liberal la la land and cleaning out the closet, about 1000 rounds 223/556 and a few hundred 9mm, I can meet at dicks this weekend.

20230324_174718_HDR.jpg

Off to KC Missouri, a new chapter in life, I will miss Oregon and it will always be home but time to go.
Take a kerchief to wipe your brow I hear it's humid down there. I got out of Portland about 5 years ago I just couldn't stand it anymore. Northern Nevada is nice and it's not humid. I don't know I might have to go a little further east though this state is teetering on the edge of blue. I wish you luck stick with us.

Take a kerchief to wipe your brow I hear it's humid down there. I got out of Portland about 5 years ago I just couldn't stand it anymore. Northern Nevada is nice and it's not humid. I don't know I might have to go a little further east though this state is teetering on the edge of blue. I wish you luck stick with us.
Yep time to go, haven't been there in the summer yet but I hear it's humid.

I'm a native Oregonian, six more years until I can pull my pension (without a penalty) and unless there's some sort of miracle that makes things non-bizarro world again, then I'm outta here.
I am getting a nice promotion to relocate and sick of what this state has become, time to go 🚚

I've been told KC is full of a bunch liberals as well now, my brother n law lives in Salina Kansas and his Son moved there years ago. Hope it works out! Boise has been overtaken by Californian's, I have a couple more years before I haul all my stuff up to the cabin. Tired of the traffic and road rager's, can't even run a couple blocks to the grocery store without dealing with someone driving like a complete idiot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top