JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm seeing a lot of hits on the news they will stop selling long guns to people under 21, but not a complete end to their firearms offerings. Source for this?

I'm seeing a lot of hits on the news they will stop selling long guns to people under 21, but not a complete end to their firearms offerings. Source for this?

Same. I asked as well for the source because I can't find squat. Maybe the OP has inside info?

I can't remember ever seeing guns in our local freds. BB guns ?
I delivered from there DC to stores for yrs. Only thing freds was good for was there building supply's which ended 25 yrs ago . Otherwise there way over priced

Just announced to stores today on a conference call

Well, there it is. I'm not surprised. I went in ONE time to browse. My FM had CCI Maxi-Mag .22WMR in stock. I hadn't seen any for a while (during the rimfire shortage) and was excited to buy some. The clerk handed me a box, and when I saw $27.99 on the box I handed it back and said "no wonder you guys have it in stock and nobody else does".

I can't remember ever seeing guns in our local freds. BB guns ?
I delivered from there DC to stores for yrs. Only thing freds was good for was there building supply's which ended 25 yrs ago . Otherwise there way over priced

I don't think all FM's carry firearms. I know Imbrie drive does. I don't think the one on TV highway does though.

No other info on timeline or how but it's happening. Sad day.

It is a sad day for anyone that has lived in the area long enough to watch whats left of the real Fred Meyers being destroyed by the free thinking left. Fred G Meyer was an innovative cornerstone of the community, he sold guns and ammo. Fred Meyers is a corporation marching to the beat of the rainbow flag. I hate seeing a good mans name being insulted........

*teary eyes*
Bought my first firearm at Fred's. Springfield XD 45.
Then I realized I overpaid by about $200 after I got more into the hobby.
Then once asked to see a pistol and was handed it with the muzzle pointed at my tender bits without being safety checked.

I appreciate they had them, doubt they sold a lot, but in the end there was no reason to to buy one there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top