JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm seeing a lot of hits on the news they will stop selling long guns to people under 21, but not a complete end to their firearms offerings. Source for this?

I'm seeing a lot of hits on the news they will stop selling long guns to people under 21, but not a complete end to their firearms offerings. Source for this?

Same. I asked as well for the source because I can't find squat. Maybe the OP has inside info?

I can't remember ever seeing guns in our local freds. BB guns ?
I delivered from there DC to stores for yrs. Only thing freds was good for was there building supply's which ended 25 yrs ago . Otherwise there way over priced

Just announced to stores today on a conference call

Well, there it is. I'm not surprised. I went in ONE time to browse. My FM had CCI Maxi-Mag .22WMR in stock. I hadn't seen any for a while (during the rimfire shortage) and was excited to buy some. The clerk handed me a box, and when I saw $27.99 on the box I handed it back and said "no wonder you guys have it in stock and nobody else does".

I can't remember ever seeing guns in our local freds. BB guns ?
I delivered from there DC to stores for yrs. Only thing freds was good for was there building supply's which ended 25 yrs ago . Otherwise there way over priced

I don't think all FM's carry firearms. I know Imbrie drive does. I don't think the one on TV highway does though.

No other info on timeline or how but it's happening. Sad day.

It is a sad day for anyone that has lived in the area long enough to watch whats left of the real Fred Meyers being destroyed by the free thinking left. Fred G Meyer was an innovative cornerstone of the community, he sold guns and ammo. Fred Meyers is a corporation marching to the beat of the rainbow flag. I hate seeing a good mans name being insulted........

*teary eyes*
Bought my first firearm at Fred's. Springfield XD 45.
Then I realized I overpaid by about $200 after I got more into the hobby.
Then once asked to see a pistol and was handed it with the muzzle pointed at my tender bits without being safety checked.

I appreciate they had them, doubt they sold a lot, but in the end there was no reason to to buy one there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top