JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a boss once (maybe two) who thought every contingency could be written into a policy as to how to deal with it.

I don't work there (or that other place either) anymore.

Fast Rewind to @thorborg and @Andy54Hawken, read their stuff twice and all answers will come to thee. For people who have killed a lot, killed cleanly and quickly (and have made mistakes), no formula, numbers or theory preside over the entirety of circumstances that can occur at the time the decision is made to take a life.

The less experienced will draw boundaries to caliber, foot pounds, velocity and integrity/weight of projectile. All in tidy numbers. Understandable. Categorized and Analyzed.

A "Corporate Policy" for any contingency. That mindset is indeed prevalent.

Ye, Gads, I hate these discussions,...................

It's like asking which Factory Big Block is quickest, with out factoring everything else with it into the equation, like tires, car weight, weight shift, traction, torque rise, cam velocity, carb jetting, clutch pressure/slip angle, torque converter lock up RPM ( Stall Speed), ignition timing, altitude, air temps, ground temps, tire temps, intake temps, air cleaner, no air cleaner, ram air hood, or cowl induction hood, on and on and on!

Answer, 1970 Challenger R/T ( 3140 pounds dry ) 440 4 barrel, 4 speed, track lock, and a fresh set of 15X12R50 Nitto drag radials! 10.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top