JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That will teach your kids to leave valuables laying around!
I plan to take my kids' favorite toys and make them watch as I mow over them in the yard...

Edit to clarify that I will destroy my kids' toys, but I am not opposed to helping you do the same for your kids.

Last Edited:
The engraving is quite stunning and the wood grain in the grips still looks great. I think you've definitely got a collector there. Little bit of 2 part epoxy and that barrel will be right as rain in no time.

But yeah, the OP, I was totally:

tenor.gif

Little JB weld should fix it right up. Several people have suggested soaking in Kroil.
Good suggestions--but for a classic like this with a locked up cylinder, you will
probably get quicker results soaking it in Acetone. If the Acetone doesn't work,
try Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK).

Neighbors had peacocks when I was a very little kid. We called them "EEEE monsters" due to the Gawd awful noise they continually made.

They are breeding out of control in my parents neighborhood. I keep threatening to go on a reeecock massacre. Just too lazy so far.

it was most likely ditched in haste in your yard by a 5 yr old Perp that was under surveillance by the liberal left patrolling the neighborhood looking for finger guns and kids in cowboy hats yelling phew phew phew..............

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top