JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was mowing in front of my house today and noticed something sticking out of the dirt. Turned out to be a wheel gun. Once I verified it wasn't loaded I took it inside to clean it up a little. I just used soap and warm water with a soft brush because I didn't want to harm the patina if it turned out to be collectible. Couldn't find any useful proof marks but it's got what appear to be ivory grips. They are engraved "Legends of the West" so I'm thinking it might have been limited production or possibly a custom build. I was amazed to find that the trigger and hammer were free but I can't seem to get the cylinder to spin. Also, it looks like maybe it experienced a squib or something on the left side of the barrel. I'm sure a good smith could fix it. Hoping you guys can identify it for me as soon as I can manage to get photos up, that way I can ask a fair price since it's not really my thing and I probably won't keep it. Would something like this maybe be C&R eligible?

Hi, talk about a lucky find! If you can find the manufacturers name, and the serial number on the gun, i think chances are good you could find out when it was manufactured. Having evidence of a squib, i.e, bulging in the barrel, makes it non-functioning? I wonder how that would play into if it still qualifies as a firearm?

No bones yet.
Yeah, the neighbor has pea hens but they mostly hang out in my yard because I've got more shade. They're super dumb.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top