JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That will teach your kids to leave valuables laying around!
I plan to take my kids' favorite toys and make them watch as I mow over them in the yard...

Edit to clarify that I will destroy my kids' toys, but I am not opposed to helping you do the same for your kids.

Last Edited:
The engraving is quite stunning and the wood grain in the grips still looks great. I think you've definitely got a collector there. Little bit of 2 part epoxy and that barrel will be right as rain in no time.

But yeah, the OP, I was totally:

tenor.gif

Little JB weld should fix it right up. Several people have suggested soaking in Kroil.
Good suggestions--but for a classic like this with a locked up cylinder, you will
probably get quicker results soaking it in Acetone. If the Acetone doesn't work,
try Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK).

Neighbors had peacocks when I was a very little kid. We called them "EEEE monsters" due to the Gawd awful noise they continually made.

They are breeding out of control in my parents neighborhood. I keep threatening to go on a reeecock massacre. Just too lazy so far.

it was most likely ditched in haste in your yard by a 5 yr old Perp that was under surveillance by the liberal left patrolling the neighborhood looking for finger guns and kids in cowboy hats yelling phew phew phew..............

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top