JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale ... 1972 HONDA XL MOTORCYCLE ....

NOT RUNNING AT THIS TIME ... HAS A VAPOR LOCK PROBLEM IN THE CARBURATOR . Will run fine ... then stops running ... If you take carb off and empty of gas .... Then put it back on ... it will run fine again for a while then stop running again .... also the kick start occasionally skips or slips , but does work most of the time ... Easy fix for those that are mechanically blessed .... Has huge back sprocket and is slow , but can pull stumps . Has a big dent on gas tank ... Great for just putting around or hunting ... Have smaller sprocket that goes with it that will gear it up some .... plus some new spark plugs .....

$450.00 cash or will trade for some kind of gun or shotgun of equal value . I am told just the parts on this 1972 is worth more then the $500.00 if you parted it out .... But should be a easy fix for someone that knows what they are doing ...... There is no title , but I will write you a sales slip .... Email for more pictures .... ...

EMAIL ME with any questions or about the gun you have for trade ... or Call DOUG at 503-363-6232 ( Jefferson Oregon ) ... leave a message if not home .... Thanks !!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top