JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not surprised either. Their response is probably the letter is factual. I'm sure they don't care that its also misleading and leads the reader to make false conclusions.

I'm not surprised either. Their response is probably the letter is factual. I'm sure they don't care that its also misleading and leads the reader to make false conclusions.

It's factual...

<broken link removed>

Funny how they omit certain details of the law in the letter to get people to comply to their will...heck they even suspend their renewal to "inspect" their magazines? Thank the Goddess I live in a "Shall Issue" state.

It's factual...

<broken link removed>

Funny how they omit certain details of the law in the letter to get people to comply to their will...heck they even suspend their renewal to "inspect" their magazines? Thank the Goddess I live in a "Shall Issue" state.
Never said the letter wasn't factual. I was just pointing out it was pretty misleading. I am also glad that I don't live in a state with that kind on control.

Here is there premises license, capitalization is theirs.
PREMISES LICENSE: IS A RESTRICTED TYPE OF LICENSE. It is issued for your RESIDENCE or BUSINESS. The Licensee may possess a handgun ONLY on the premises of the address indicated on the front of the license. Licensees may also transport their handguns and ammunition in SEPARATE LOCKED CONTAINERS, DIRECTLY to and from an authorized range, or hunting location. HANDGUNS MUST BE UNLOADED while being transported.
I'm glad that I don't need a license to legally possess a handgun in my home. Especially one that costs over $400 with their fingerprinting fee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top