JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've mentioned here and there for the past year that I've been working on a site where all of you would be able to discuss Northwest politics freely, as many of you wish you could do here. I'm happy to announce the site I've been working on is almost ready for launch :rockon:

I've decided to open up registration to the members of this site first, as sort of a beta test. This will allow me to work out the bugs, tweak the small stuff, etc. Those of you who wish to do so can register now at <broken link removed>.

Just a quick word about the aim of this new site: it isn't a Republican website. Rather, it's a site for conservative-minded people in the Northwest, so I hope to see many of you libertarians there as well :s0155:

Neither can I :)

It's going to take quite some time for it to get up and running, but it looks like we're about ready for launch.

I just registered.
All the best to you with this site. Thank you for making the distinction between Republican and Conservatives and Libitarians.

I have been trying to think of a media format for a conser/libri talk show along the lines of talk radio but more like public tv. And not a 1 or two person whinning session like you can see on public TV now.

More like a panel of people and a debate format.

Anyway. Good Luck.

Pete

I've mentioned here and there for the past year that I've been working on a site where all of you would be able to discuss Northwest politics freely, as many of you wish you could do here. I'm happy to announce the site I've been working on is almost ready for launch :rockon:

I've decided to open up registration to the members of this site first, as sort of a beta test. This will allow me to work out the bugs, tweak the small stuff, etc. Those of you who wish to do so can register now at <broken link removed>.

Just a quick word about the aim of this new site: it isn't a Republican website. Rather, it's a site for conservative-minded people in the Northwest, so I hope to see many of you libertarians there as well :s0155:

So does that mean that we 100% libertarians are welcome? Because that means we believe in 100% individual rights? No gun control, no so called drug war, all people are completely equal..ie the state has NO business being in the marriage business for example. Gays, heteros whatever..is none of the gov's business?
A true libertarian is 100% for individual rights....not just the ones he/she likes.
or is this just a site for right-wing 'libertarians' and 'right-wing conservatives'?

So does that mean that we 100% libertarians are welcome? Because that means we believe in 100% individual rights? No gun control, no so called drug war, all people are completely equal..ie the state has NO business being in the marriage business for example. Gays, heteros whatever..is none of the gov's business?
A true libertarian is 100% for individual rights....not just the ones he/she likes.
or is this just a site for right-wing 'libertarians' and 'right-wing conservatives'?

Right-wingers only please. We all know that the left-wingers are nuts. :s0155: :D

Great site, thanks so much. You must have invested a pile of time into it. I maintain 3 websites and none are anywhere near the level of maintenance that you are doing. You and the team are providing a great service to the community and the country!
You get another ATTA BOY!!!

So does that mean that we 100&#37; libertarians are welcome? Because that means we believe in 100% individual rights? No gun control, no so called drug war, all people are completely equal..ie the state has NO business being in the marriage business for example. Gays, heteros whatever..is none of the gov's business?

Yes :s0155:

Just like this site, we're open to anyone, but that site is going to be bias. I actually intend for it to be a place for people who believe in the principles this country was founded on, smaller government, personal responsibility, etc. Perhaps eventually we could inject some of that sort of thinking into local and state governments here in the NW.

Yes :s0155:

Just like this site, we're open to anyone, but that site is going to be bias. I actually intend for it to be a place for people who believe in the principles this country was founded on, smaller government, personal responsibility, etc. Perhaps eventually we could inject some of that sort of thinking into local and state governments here in the NW.
Yes, total libertarians are welcome and what the site is about, or yes site is biased for right wingers ?
The founders of this great country were libertarians..some leaned left and some leaned right, but they were libertarians that believed in individual rights being paramount, not the government trying to force it's idea of morality of it's citizens.....ie they were against the idea of an authoritarian system like we have today... They were for small limited government....not the government forcing it's citizens to be 'moral'.
What were called conservatives a couple centuries ago are what are today typically called libertarians. Funny how labels change as do the meaning we pours into words.
So...again, is this a site biased for those who truly believe in limited government control, or a site for those who just believe in right wing 'conservatism'..it is NOT ok for big brother to tell us what guns we can/can't have, but is ok for big brother to tell us what chemicals we can/can't ingest into our own bodies, who we can/can't marry and such?
Is this a site biased for those who truly believe in limited government/individual rights or a site biased for the 'moral majority'?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top