JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More than once I watched crazy guys on a decent winter day surfing Sporthaven Beach in Brookings.

My wife and I used to teach C&W Line Dance & also Swing at Sporthaven Bar. We sure enjoyed the fresh catch of the day at the fish & chips!!!

Say, is the Tea Room still in business? Best clam chowder I ever had!!!!! Shhhh, don't tell anybody!!!!!;)

My wife and I used to teach C&W Line Dance & also Swing at Sporthaven Bar. We sure enjoyed the fresh catch of the day at the fish & chips!!!

Say, is the Tea Room still in business? Best clam chowder I ever had!!!!! Shhhh, don't tell anybody!!!!!;)

Years ago my wife and I were vacationing down the coast on the way to the Redwoods stayed a night in Brookings and ate in a wonderful restaurant way out on the beach. One of the best meals on the entire trip.

Me and my wife are just visitors to Oregon, but it's gotten itself deep into our persons over the years.

Met some great people - end to end and side to side.

Some of them are here.

Please feel free to join us.

tac

Dee-Ann's? Was still going strong when we moved away. The ham radio club had their coffee meetings there every Wednesday.

Dee-Ann's? Was still going strong when we moved away. The ham radio club had their coffee meetings there every Wednesday.

That's the place. In a plaza i can't remember the name of. (ha, poor writing) Not sure it was Dee-Ann's when we were there from 87-93. Also known for their ginger-chicken salad, huge sandwiches, fabulous brownies, and great strawberry shortcake. Yum.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top