JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, just signed up today. Born and raised in the Medford area and currently living on the coast, Worked for many years on the ambulance in Medford, have also done law enforcement, locksmithing, mechanic (aircraft and automotive) and worked last as a field engineer in the printing industry. Wife and I have just started a home business and she works as an RN in the ER and ICU.

Hobbies are metal working, woodworking, shooting, fishing/crabbing, Ham radio (Extra Class) and anything else that I find interesting at the time. Seems like a good community here and hope to be able to join in!

Welcome aboard, Mike. I do believe you will fit right in.

A long time ago, I grew up south of Florence, but north of Reedsport. I hike, and in the past hunted, out there at times. So, I am familiar with the beautiful area in which you reside.

Anyway, we are glad you joined. Cheers. :)

Welcome aboard, Mike. I do believe you will fit right in.

A long time ago, I grew up south of Florence, but north of Reedsport. I hike, and in the past hunted, out there at times. So, I am familiar with the beautiful area in which you reside.

Anyway, we are glad you joined. Cheers. :)

Thank you sir! It is a beautiful area, wife's job brought us here about a year back. Have lived up and down the west side from Brookings to Freeland, WA.

Hey MedicMike! I'm currently pursuing a career in paramedicine, fun ride so far (emtb and a&p, medic courses start in August). Welcome to the friendliest forum in the west, just so happens it's patrons all love firearms - added bonus!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top