JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
but what if it is the only choice?

NJ does not allow Law Abiding people to use other than FMJ rounds. No hollow points.
(N.J.S.A 2C:39-3f(1) limits the possession of hollow nose ammunition. However, there is a general exception that allows for the purchase of this ammunition but restricts the possession of it to specified locations)
http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/newjersey.pdf

"But an armed security guard came out of the restaurant and fired his weapon at the suspect, striking him multiple times before the shooter was able to flee, police said."
http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in..._by_restaurant_security_guard_police_say.html

So how does this address something like a ballistic tip? or soft nose like an SP type round. Does this only concern handgun ammo or does it include rifle ammo. How do they address the many calibers that are both rifle and pistol

Lmao.. OK!
So if my projectile goes through a wall, and another and another I guess its all good because I would have been following the law.

Christ, they need to hang the legislators over there.

They have Polymer tipped ammo which is a hollow point with a polymer filling. it is not classifyed as a hollow point but reacts about the same.

7.62 millimeter, full metal jacket!
7.62.jpg

well, still better than nothing.

type of bullet does count too. but I don't think bad-guys will react different, just because you have FMJ ammo.

So how does this address something like a ballistic tip? or soft nose like an SP type round. Does this only concern handgun ammo or does it include rifle ammo. How do they address the many calibers that are both rifle and pistol

Who really cares? It's NJ,let them take the freedoms from the idiots that put them in power over the years.

Who really cares? It's NJ,let them take the freedoms from the idiots that put them in power over the years.
I care. When we allow these infringements to continue in Nj, Ny, Ca, Ct, and other states then we end up having to fight the same attempts at taking away our rights here at home. Just look at the attempted legislation in both OR and WA in the last two legislative sessions and the current Initiative in WA and we can see what happens when we are not proactive elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top