JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I care. When we allow these infringements to continue in Nj, Ny, Ca, Ct, and other states then we end up having to fight the same attempts at taking away our rights here at home. Just look at the attempted legislation in both OR and WA in the last two legislative sessions and the current Initiative in WA and we can see what happens when we are not proactive elsewhere.
this comment needs to be at the top of everything.... what matters in other states is as important as what matters in our home state. To not care about the other states is the same as giving up in your own.

I care. When we allow these infringements to continue in Nj, Ny, Ca, Ct, and other states then we end up having to fight the same attempts at taking away our rights here at home. Just look at the attempted legislation in both OR and WA in the last two legislative sessions and the current Initiative in WA and we can see what happens when we are not proactive elsewhere.
I agree. They have to be stopped from infringing on our rights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top