JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whenever i've gotten tired of hearing a neighbor's loud music or noise coming from their ghetto blaster television surround sound system, i would locate their circuit breaker, and trip it. fortunately all of the neighbors i've lived next to are totally clueless as to what the issue is. i love hearing them on their cell phone talking to the power company. it works like a charm!

Are you talking about the meter-base, or sneaking into their house, finding the breaker panel and throwing the appropriate breaker? Because pulling someone's meter off the base is easy (and fun) if they have it coming for being loud jackholes.

Are you talking about the meter-base, or sneaking into their house, finding the breaker panel and throwing the appropriate breaker? Because pulling someone's meter off the base is easy (and fun) if they have it coming for being loud jackholes.

Tripping their cutoff at the pole is pretty funny too.

I feel sorry for the father. It was another senseless killing. I don't however under stand how cars can kill teenagers by multiples of what guns do, and yet you don't see parents going on life quest to get cars out of the hands of civilians.

not into their house. just to the breaker that is on the outside of their house, usually along one of the sides, opening the cover, and flipping a switch or two, or the main breaker switch. i've only done it a few times in the past, and they definitely deserved it. i didn't care to hear their loud music and/or television during the wee hours of the morning. neither did any of the other neighbors on the same street.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top