JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well by golly jee. Its almost like the easiest and simplest answer for protecting children is having a competent well trained person on campus with a firearm. Its also a cost effective solution as the logistics of gun control cost quite a bit more money.
Now if we could reaproptiate the billions that go toward lobbying and advertising for gun control into say, mental health research, we might be onto something!

Hopefully these school districts will invest in competent information on how best to accomplish this the right way. I hate to be cynical but see massive corruption, embezzlement & opposition in the future, I hope I'm wrong.

Along with the physical aspects of arming individuals in said school they should also be plugged into all the legal & disciplinary agencies for any information to safeguard the students and staff. If they do not include this then it is all for naught.
This should also teach students that they too are just as important as the politicians, judges, banks & rich who are protected by people with guns...

[QUOTE="This should also teach students that they too are just as important as the politicians, judges, banks & rich who are protected by people with guns...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, armed security for certain elected officials but they don't think that's the answer for our children. Just like health care, they have the "Golden Ticket" version while they vote something lessor for us.
Steps off soapbox . . . .

Last Edited:
Good on the Sunshine State. Protecting the schools is a step in the right direction. I can't believe the debate is between that and "disarm law-abiding citizens, make an area a 'gun free' zone, and assume that some evil nutbag will totally obey the little plastic sign saying that." :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top