JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm starting the process of getting a non resident CHL for Florida. I have requested some fingerprint cards be sent to me from Florida that will need to be included with the CHL application but the prints must be done by a law enforcement agency. The law enforcement agency can be local here in Oregon. Has anyone had a local law enforcement agency do their fingerprints (ink) for an out of state CHL and if so who did them for you? I can't use digital fingerprints, they must be ink on cards supplied by the licensing agency in Florida.

Gary

The prints have to be done by a Law Enforcement Agency. If the person doing the prints isn't law enforcement then Florida will not accept the prints. If they are law enforcement then they have to have permission from there employer to fill in the required information stating which law enforcement agency did the prints with contact information. Simple way is to find a local law enforcement agency that will do the prints. From what I've read on a Florida concealed carry website most out of state law enforcement agencies are unwilling to do prints for something out of their state. I was hoping to find someone who has already found a local agency that will do them and save me the time and aggravation of finding one myself. I already have a Oregon, Utah and Arizona CHL but will be traveling to Florida. Florida does not have a reciprocity agreement with any of the sates I have permits for so I will need to get the Florida permit.

Gary

The county sheriffs can do this. They also can submit them electronically for you to florida. This cuts down on the time it takes to process your application.

Any local police department should be willing to do the prints for you, they just charge a fee.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top