JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A nutso television series from the early 90's.. giver a watch!.

th?id=OIP.jpg

I thought that was a typo on CC!!!:eek::eek::eek::D
I watched half a dozen episodes & I know why it was cut, it's boring as HE double hockey sticks!!!:p

The episode with Willem Dafoe winter ice fishing was troubling, at the end it said that they both died... did I miss some sarcasm?
It certainly is goofball, in its own special way.. an American treasure! lol

I've never been fishing in the ocean. Ever! And never been to Disneyland. I have a real desire to go fishing out there. I'm also so into those crab boats on deadliest catch, and tankers. The whole ocean deal. Scary, yet I'm into it.

Just stay in Astoria for a few days and book a guide for Buoy 10 during September or late August, you won't be disappointed.
I'm pretty sure that is your nearest option. There is no real reason not to do either activity you want to do.
Maybe not if you're a single middle aged male planning to vacation alone in Disney land... get a friend to go with you or take a kid with cancer with you (hook up with last wish foundation, they love volunteers).

Lol the guide on the river or a charter boat out of new port OR or out of iwalco would be way cheaper than Disney Land lol and more fun at least I think so

For a real adventure on the brine I would recommend a trip for tuna a on an express 6 pack boat out of Westport in August or Sept. Nothing like live bait albacore tuna fishing!

For a real adventure on the brine I would recommend a trip for tuna a on an express 6 pack boat out of Westport in August or Sept. Nothing like live bait albacore tuna fishing!

That's definitely on my bucket list!!!
I'm popular with people who own sea worthy tuna boats (non charters) and have my name in the jar. ;)

Last Edited:
Can you see shoreline from those boats?
No, I think in perfect conditions, which is rare in Oregon, the curvature of the earth occludes the horizon at around ten miles.. which is about a million nautical farthings. lol
and you go out further than that for those.. I think about thirty miles but just guessing so no

F906C742-23EC-4ADF-8FF7-94225E23292B.jpeg I am moving my small research vessel to Astoria in a month or two for the year. We waited to see where my youngest USCG son was going for his next assignment.......he is going to the north west coast of Puerto Rico for the next 3 years so Astoria is close for us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top