JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has to be the most revolting rifle I've ever seen. I thought the new Browning X-bolt was ugly until I saw this. I think Thompson/Center hired the design team that came up with the Nissan Juke to "style" this gun. If you want a switch barrel gun that won't make you vomit in your mouth every time you pull it out of the safe get an Encore or a Savage. I know style is very subjective but it's the equivalent of a guy walking down the street wearing rubber boots, a diaper, a silk petticoat with his hair bleached out but for the blue pigtails. I'm done venting now.

TCrifle.png

Compared to a German silver mounted Ohio .40cal 42" barrel Squirrel Rifle (in flint of course) How ugly is a AK-47 clone or a AR-15ish thing? Its all a matter of design appeal. Some people will like this like some guys like 55-56-57 chevys and others like Honda Fits.

No kidding! :) -- with those rails a flashlight and green illuminator would really add to the mix hahaha. The SPX + their 12g chainsaw and you are king of the range.

The look of the guy's face presenting it tells it all. He doesn't look 'proud' - http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/01/18/mossberg-tactical-464-spx-lever-action/

T/C Dimension - yes ugly - but at least the 'hump' in the stock serves a purpose as a cheek weld and then the end of the stock comes back down to the lower shoulder. That is if I am seeing that right.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top