JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own the Dimension platform with all 11 calibers. Anyone that has shot it never complains about the look of the stock. It fits really nice to the shoulder and aligns sight picture very well. The shape also really helps with the felt recoil of the 300 Win Mag. I remember reading an article before buying that mentioned that it belonged more on the cover of a Molly Hatchet album cover than a rifle. I will say that the design grows on you after shooting it (I think it was well thought about during the design phase).

I would like the have that just because it is so ugly. Like a hairless dog. Solicits reactions from people. Just ridiculous though that is for sure.
I'd rather have the dog!

But, like others have mentioned, that butt probably works well. Remember that Roy Weatherby made a funny looking stock, too.

NECROPOST ALERT!

Seriously though, seeing members handles you remember but they haven't been seen around for many years makes me wonder what happened?

The gun? Looks weird to me, but what do I know?

I own the Dimension platform with all 11 calibers. Anyone that has shot it never complains about the look of the stock. It fits really nice to the shoulder and aligns sight picture very well. The shape also really helps with the felt recoil of the 300 Win Mag. I remember reading an article before buying that mentioned that it belonged more on the cover of a Molly Hatchet album cover than a rifle. I will say that the design grows on you after shooting it (I think it was well thought about during the design phase).
I was wondering about that arch acting a bit like a spring in absorbing recoil or at least redirecting down into the shoulder. I dont like the looks of the adjustable stocks the precision shooters use but I bet I would buy one if I had to shoot against them

Almost 10 years gone by... I still think it's hideous.
Ugliest-dog-in-the-world_9-1024x641.jpg

I was wondering about that arch acting a bit like a spring in absorbing recoil or at least redirecting down into the shoulder. I dont like the looks of the adjustable stocks the precision shooters use but I bet I would buy one if I had to shoot against them
I'm with you regarding the precision stocks. I hate the look of them but I imagine they are excellent for what they are designed for.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top