JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has to be the most revolting rifle I've ever seen. I thought the new Browning X-bolt was ugly until I saw this. I think Thompson/Center hired the design team that came up with the Nissan Juke to "style" this gun. If you want a switch barrel gun that won't make you vomit in your mouth every time you pull it out of the safe get an Encore or a Savage. I know style is very subjective but it's the equivalent of a guy walking down the street wearing rubber boots, a diaper, a silk petticoat with his hair bleached out but for the blue pigtails. I'm done venting now.

TCrifle.png

Compared to a German silver mounted Ohio .40cal 42" barrel Squirrel Rifle (in flint of course) How ugly is a AK-47 clone or a AR-15ish thing? Its all a matter of design appeal. Some people will like this like some guys like 55-56-57 chevys and others like Honda Fits.

No kidding! :) -- with those rails a flashlight and green illuminator would really add to the mix hahaha. The SPX + their 12g chainsaw and you are king of the range.

The look of the guy's face presenting it tells it all. He doesn't look 'proud' - http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/01/18/mossberg-tactical-464-spx-lever-action/

T/C Dimension - yes ugly - but at least the 'hump' in the stock serves a purpose as a cheek weld and then the end of the stock comes back down to the lower shoulder. That is if I am seeing that right.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top