JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please don't make me have to buy another safe... :p

Dont worry about that... There is a spot in my safe all set up with padded lining and everything for the new "family member"... Adoption papers are in.. and I've been approved to be a proud "legal gaurdian"!!!:s0155:

Now..... I just need to get my name on EVERY piece of PAPER in the drawing... then were golden!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dont worry about that... There is a spot in my safe all set up with padded lining and everything for the new "family member"... Adoption papers are in.. and I've been approved to be a proud "legal gaurdian"!!!:s0155:

Now..... I just need to get my name on EVERY piece of PAPER in the drawing... then were golden!!!!!!!!!!!:D

A spot in "your safe" or a spot in my formerly too small safe that I sold to you but probably should have kept?? ;)

Alrighty... looks like 85 total as of this post with 7 being subtracted for coctailer, Sun195, and sweetbeard (who have opted out) which leaves 78 "tickets" in the hat. :D

So... I guess that means I'm loking at a 16.67% chance of winning. :s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Hmm...hex reciever you say? Maybe I'll throw my name back in the hat, thus (very) slightly reducing your chance to win?

Nah...still no room in the safe. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top