JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alrighty... looks like 85 total as of this post with 7 being subtracted for coctailer, Sun195, and sweetbeard (who have opted out) which leaves 78 "tickets" in the hat. :D

So... I guess that means I'm loking at a 16.67% chance of winning. :s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Last Edited:
I forgot, sweetbeard also opted out, as well as someone else but I can't remember who :(

Man, that is really awsome. Id like to say thanky you to the joey link, admins and mods that have worked to bring this together and to andrew for his valuable time he spends with me you and everyone else.....Oh ya, I just cleaned out a spot for the rifle too. I'd like to say thank you in advance for the rifle, but I'll wait so I dont have to eat a slice of crow pie.

I find the picture interesting. Maybe I'm just bored or I like putting personalities to inanimate objects

I find it strange that a rifle like that with such a battle history finds itself 60 years later in such a clean new house with not even a speck of dust yet settled on a switch plate. That rifle is probably,in shock with all its seen over it's life. "

"Uh where am I?" "They really spruced up this cave for sure" :s0131:

I find the picture interesting. Maybe I'm just bored or I like putting personalities to inanimate objects

I find it strange that a rifle like that with such a battle history finds itself 60 years later in such a clean new house with not even a speck of dust yet settled on a switch plate. That rifle is probably,in shock with all its seen over it's life. "

"Uh where am I?" "They really spruced up this cave for sure" :s0131:

My house was built in 1971.

I do see 2 specs of dirt on the carpet. I'll take care of that before the winner arrives.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Oh Ya, If the winner is in Beavertown or wants to stop by I will chip in 80rds of ammo to get the party started.. ( that is if you don't have any !! )

Save ya some cash ... Trust me you won't want to shoot more than 80 rds your first day

:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads