JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please don't make me have to buy another safe... :p

Dont worry about that... There is a spot in my safe all set up with padded lining and everything for the new "family member"... Adoption papers are in.. and I've been approved to be a proud "legal gaurdian"!!!:s0155:

Now..... I just need to get my name on EVERY piece of PAPER in the drawing... then were golden!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dont worry about that... There is a spot in my safe all set up with padded lining and everything for the new "family member"... Adoption papers are in.. and I've been approved to be a proud "legal gaurdian"!!!:s0155:

Now..... I just need to get my name on EVERY piece of PAPER in the drawing... then were golden!!!!!!!!!!!:D

A spot in "your safe" or a spot in my formerly too small safe that I sold to you but probably should have kept?? ;)

Alrighty... looks like 85 total as of this post with 7 being subtracted for coctailer, Sun195, and sweetbeard (who have opted out) which leaves 78 "tickets" in the hat. :D

So... I guess that means I'm loking at a 16.67% chance of winning. :s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Hmm...hex reciever you say? Maybe I'll throw my name back in the hat, thus (very) slightly reducing your chance to win?

Nah...still no room in the safe. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads