JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds great:s0155:! Beats getting a matching tattoo(s), lol
Hours of fun vs one and done.

Here are a couple defense rounds that we carry, my wife and I.
Hornady Critical Defense
PDX1

After looking at the tests, I'm going with Hornady. I'm gonna go back and get some money back though, 'cause I paid for an LCP with crimson laser, and she got one with lasermax. That's like a $90 difference.

Congrats! Those are probably good ones to start with. However, get some instruction like from an NRA instructor. The basic pistol course through the NRA is great for beginners and long time shooters. The local sheriff's office or the NRA website can give a list of instructors in your area.....happy shooting! Education is the only way we can be assured our right to carry a firearm stays intact!

Happy day for sure!
When my husband & I started getting into handguns I told him I would not purchase a 2nd gun until taking a class. I don't know how much, if any, you both have done but I highly recommend the PST 101 Basic Handgun Skill Development at the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office. The cost is only $139 and with passing you receive the certificate for your CCL. It is an 8 hr. class with 4 in the classroom & 4 in the range. Well worth the money.
Have fun!
Wifey

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews